Dumaguete Info Search

1-2 night in Liloan or Santander

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by PNO, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PNO

PNO DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe it is wrong place to ask :smile:

I am looking for Hotel/resort for 1-2 days before I leave Cebu for the most important part of my vacation. one week in Dauin :smile:

Anybody who have some good idears? It is not much I can find on the Internet.

BR

PNO

2. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    PNO; If you are looking for a hotel/resort in Cebu for 1-2 days, yes, you are in the wrong place .... well, on second thought perhaps some members here probably could tell you where to stay in Cebu :smile: Alright?

3. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    PNO, since you focus on liloan and santander, i guess you find any problem looking, both have several hotels and resort to stay in, even though i have forgot the names of these resorts from im pretty sure, you have several options, like me before, i just went to santander and ask local people.

but i'll try to find some more;
    marine village
    Cebu Lilloan beasch resort

4. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Thanks India-One for lending a "helping hand". :smile:

5. cebudiver

cebudiver DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    cebu liloan has been sold and is a construction site
    marine village is very expensive and caters to japaneese package tourists

try pebble cottages or ocean terrace resort - look at both and decide
    I am partial to Ocean Terrace, being the owner : )
    check out the web site at index

6. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    nice info cebudiver,

im sorry if i forgot you place, but you know, i was their in your place before, i did bring a bunch of students form acsat, i guess your place at that time was still ongoin beautification and some constructions, somewhat a relative or friend who is working there recommend your place, as i look at your website, looks great now, hope to be back

7. cebudiver

cebudiver DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ...most people who come comment that it looks better in person than on the web site - i cant seem to capture the landscaping and view in a photo
    ... India, how long ago did you come? weve been open for 4 years now but i'm only there in july/aug., christmas and some easters - our staff does a good job when we arent there though

8. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    i was there twice on your first year of operation, the people told me that improvements are on goin because they just opened recently,i think even the standard accommodation was still at work at time, i admire the place, we did use the room accommodation for bath and changing clothes only, because we opt to stay down for encampment near the shoreline, we made bonfire during the night, and was having great fans, and the staffs were just great

9. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Cebudiver, your place is so nice. We will try to stay there sometime when we come back in Dumaguete City. Is the location Of Ocean Terrace accessible by land? Love your place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.