Dumaguete Info Search

Marriage Visa 13A Visa - Authorized Stay Date Error

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by Jack Peterson, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    :facepalm: On checking my Passport, just come back from Cebu, I notice that there is a Double date Entry.
    My date of Confirmation shows 2 JUL 2015 and the Authorized stay date as also 2 JUL 2015. Anyone else ever had this and if so What did you do?

Jack:jawdrop:

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'm sure you kept your receipt for the extension? Take it to immigration and have them fix it.

3. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Not an Extension it is the 13a Date Stamp till next year. This may be a Trip to Freaking Manila or Cebu at least

Jack:muted:

4. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Im sure cm can fix that if you send lbc to her! Someone forgot to change the date on the stamp!

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I would still suggest going to the Dumaguete BoI branch with the receipt and explain the problem.....and how it would cost you a lot of money to make a trip to Manila or Cebu to fix it. They might be able work something out.

FYI: I'm going to change the title of the thread so that it makes a bit more sense and is easier to search anyone who might have the same problem in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Yep was just about to mail it to her but the Daughter has her Mag glass and it is a 6 no mistake just a little feint. Phew.:whistling:
    panic Over . :roflmao:

Jack :thumbsup:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Eyesight failure comes to is all mate! Time to upgrade the eye glasses :biggrin:

• Funny Funny x 1