Dumaguete Info Search

A Barangy gift.

Discussion in 'Tourist Information' started by TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE, Jan 16, 2015.

1. TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE

TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE DI Member ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Showcase Reviewer

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    For any Tourists that visit the City, your stay will generally be within a certain Barangy area, at least my stays usually are. Just wanted to put it out there that staying in a certain area you may meet a Barangy Captain...a few of the most respected seniors and no doubt see many of the smiling faces on the children within that Barangy. I post this to just note that one of the greatest pleasures I had was upon leaving after a prolonged visit...was to purchase a Basket Ball to put (in care of a Barangy officer) for all the kids or peoples to play with randomly at the local basketball court.
    pillipines 1703.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    We have gotten on a little bit of a bashing fest of the Philippines lately, myself included. Nice to see a post that reminds us of the good/positive things about the country.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1