Dumaguete Info Search

A flower for you guys.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Manzanita, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0

Attached Files:

2. simple mind

simple mind DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    You should move to Colorado...

3. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Or uraguay :smile:

4. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    VERY pretty!

5. OP
    OP
    Manzanita

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    The price shot up too high when Colorado legalized.
    The medical card plan works just fine.

California's the new Amsterdam.

Ding dong, the witch is dead. Never thought I'd see the day.

6. OP
    OP
    Manzanita

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Medical grade cannabis here is affordable and phenomenally good. :cool:

7. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Strange I see this tonight, because I had a debate on this this afternoon with my Adult children and their partners... I suggested that if the Australian Government legalised Marijuana here and controlled the sale of it, packaging it and Retailing it the same was as Tobacco is manufactured and sold, then Tax it the same way as Tobacco products and Alcohol is taxed here, then with modern technology, Police it the same as Alcohol regards driving under the influence etc, with how our Government is turning our Police nothing more than Revenue Raising Plods, they would be on a winner for sure and could wipe out our National Debt before 12 months was up! :smile:

My kids disagreed saying all it would do is increase Crime, with more people breaking and entering, stealing etc to support an open free for all Dope-Fest of the useless here who are not interested in working, as well as increase Mental illness due to the side effects, I KNOW almost everyone who has been smoking the Hydroponically grown Dope are Paranoid as F*** and have varying degrees of mental illness or anti-social behaviour, but I am of the opinion that if growing it was taken out of the hands of the underground Black Market growers then chemicals used for growing would be better policed so that it would not have the same effect as what is available now illegally here in this country.

I have heard both the 'Pro & anti-Pro arguments and in the end I tend to believe neither, but I wonder what the FACTS are with medically grown versus Hydro and Bush Hemp with the long-term side effects and actual pain relief... In my youth I did partake, but as a non-Smoker I find it very difficult to inhale smoke in any form, but all it did was make me sleep for a good 2 hours, something I already do with the Pain killers I am on so sleeping more is the last thing I want as I would like to be able to drive and function somewhat normally if possible.

I have had many suggest to me to try it as a pain relief for my broken leg (broken 29 years with no possibility to repair the break) instead of taking the cocktail of pain killers I am now on, and IF I could take it in a Tablet form LEGALLY instead of smoking it I would give the Medicinal gear a go, but if I move to live in the Philippines apparently I need to source my own Pain medication there, and depending what is legal in the Philippines from a Pharmacy that can replace what I take now that is stronger than Paracetamol I need to start working out before I make the move. But something tells me the old Mary-J in Tablet form won't be one of them... :(

8. daanlungsod

daanlungsod DI Member

Retired
    Ratings:
    +83 / 11
    http://www.dumagueteinfo.com/board/images/smilies/smile.png

I'm still wondering why this Visayan Daily Star article was filed under Negros Oriental ..

Global approach urged to legalizing marijuana

Remember our own Dr. Noel De Jesus ? He campaigned for medical for years but was shouted down.

9. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    The reason the UK Government started a anti tobacco campaign was simply because it was costing more with tobacco related illness than they were taking in taxes.
    I hate to think at what point it would take to arrive at the same conclusions with cannabis.

10. OP
    OP
    Manzanita

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    They already passed that point John Boy, the government was going broke warehousing all the non-violent drug offenders, and they figure it's better to make a killing taxing it, than keep spending fortunes fighting it.