Dumaguete Info Search

A Little Jewel

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by Bruce, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Bruce

Bruce DI Member Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +172 / 10
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Wandered into a coffee shop yesterday in Dumaguete for a coffee and bite. Upon entering was immediately impressed, nice colours, no screaming music and nice clear black board menu.

Ordered a latte and asked if the chicken sandwich was available, yes sir of course, was also given wi fi password. Coffee arrived with in a few minutes, tasted like fresh arabica beans, very nice. While waiting on sandwich was requesting help from the waitress to make a call. The owner manager appeared, introduced herself and offered to help me. Next she pulled out her cell made a call to Cebu, immediately through to manager and problem sorted....Wonderful.

Gets better guys, this was maybe the best chicken sandwich I have ever eaten. Wonderful large super fresh bun, thick tender chicken breast, touch pineapple lettuce and best of all just a light smither of mayonaise. Delicious and all in a lovely ambiance.Just what Dumaguete needs.
    Price P165.

Name......QYOSKO

Where.....Opposite OK pension house.

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. artpepper88

artpepper88 DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +98 / 43
    Nice post, Bruce. Can you be a little more specific on the location? Thanks.

3. Liverpool fan

Liverpool fan DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Maybe this help you, it's beside Belcris

4. Gabrielle_K

Gabrielle_K DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +198 / 39
    Is the main dining area AC now? I suggested it to the owner some years ago after they'd AC'd a very small coffee shop area, and she felt it was fine the way it was because "she'd been doing it that way and ok for 10yrs.."

5. artpepper88

artpepper88 DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +98 / 43
    Ah yes, I know the one. Thanks, Liv.