Dumaguete Info Search

A MUST SEE INTERVIEW REGARDING **********!

Discussion in 'COVID-19' started by mangoman, Mar 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkipJack

SkipJack DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,160 / 79
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Search Engine Optimization ("SEO") is the practice of increasing the ranking of website links in the list provided by the search engines like Google.

One of the most important aspects is to create back links. These are links posted on websites that link back to the original content. The search engine crawler does not understand negative verses positive discussion. It only understands the quantity of the discussion and number of back links.

Websites like this are great places to post back links and get a discussion going in order to generate web traffic and better SEO. The more the post is quoted by others the more back links and "authority" it gets with Google.

As @Rye83 said: "I am skeptical and think there could be something else going on (something that involves making tons of shady unethical money off of gullible people and trying to get people to question the scientific method)."

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    I know we disagree a little on investing in stocks - although I am with you on younger people, i.e. you, doing so, as they have time to recover losses. Also dollar averaging (pound cost averaging in the UK) is the way to go.

But (here is where I veer back on topic) here's a tip. Please don't share it. I hear a group of drei doppelgangers are boosting ********** - Merck shares must be worth a punt.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Toto

Toto DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 205
    Please don't share it. I hear a group of drei doppelgangers are boosting ********** - Merck shares must be worth a punt.[/QUOTE]
    I didn't mind for a bit if someone touted **********, because it seemed to have little downside. I joined a local FB group in the protocol, it's posts were being taken down rapidly by FB. I was just curious. The Doctor who put together the Covid kits in Brazil died of Covid. About two weeks ago five people entered hospitals in Brazil from using **********, etc., with kidney failure. Three died. ********** is cheap and readily available throughout Latin America. Latin America is not faring well with Covid. There's so much ********** use, it is hard to do a good study in most Latin American countries. Because of deaths associated with abuse of it. I wouldn't recommend it until the new serious studies are done on it.

4. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +673 / 92
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.