Dumaguete Info Search

A newdane

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by anotherdane, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anotherdane

anotherdane DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello Folks
    am just new on this site - found it while surfing Philippine infos
    I was in Philipines and Dumaguete for the very first time 3 month ago.
    As I have been in Thailand several times before- my feelings for the thais are mixed..

So my freidn from UK who has property in Phiippines - invited me for a visite.. and why not ?
    In meantime found also a nice lady there near Cebu - with who I spend 2 weeks see her family and around Philippines.
    I am from Denmark - single. in more than 15 years - has travelled around . i europe and Thailand - has many foreign friends and also other danes in Philipines and Thailand.
    I have variouse interest. my former job was in forest and gardening,garden design, then I am also doing my own beside it.. and interested to have my own little idea realized somewhere in asia. why not Philippines and I must say I enjoyed my stay in Dumaguete - a nice town.
    Will be back soon .. hopefully - and hope here i nthis forum to meet new freinds and exchange ideas and usefull infos - help and support each other
    My best regards
    sincerely just from
    anotherdane

2. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Hi Otherdane :smile:

Welcome to Dumaguete Info

I share your mixed feelings about Thailand, I find the language barrier to be too big and it frustrates me when I run in to language problems.

If you are in to gardening maybe Valencia is a good place, lots of rain and its a little cooler making it easier to grow a bigger variety of plants...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.