Dumaguete Info Search

a place to dance/disco with friends aside from "Why Not" in Duma?

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by mahalbugas, Aug 3, 2017.

1. mahalbugas

mahalbugas DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I was with friends last year in duma's fiesta celebration at "Why Not" is there any other place maybe even better? I want to try somewhere else since I had been going back to duma yearly for the past 3 yrs now during their fiesta celebration, last year was the first time I had been to a disco/dance place. It would be nice to go to somewhere else, this year. thank u

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Prime. But I'm not sure you would enjoy it when the place is packed. It will be an acquired taste. You could contact the owner and try to reserve some seating. They have two seating areas: One near the door is good for a group of about 15-20. The one in the back for about 10. If you were brave you may be able to reserve a table in the dance floor that is standing only (If the place is crowded be prepared for booty bumps all night in this location. If you have a temper or low tolerance for lots of human contact from strangers avoid this area.)

Warning: Do not start sh*t here. It is a Filipino place. You will be outnumbered and if a foreigner is being a massive tw@t there will be absolutely nothing security can do to help you like in Why Not. If someone flirts with your girl take it as a compliment. If your girl is a ho and flirts back leave her there.

Facebook seems to be the best way to get in touch with them.

Prime

In my experience, Friday and Saturday are usually nut-to-butt and takes some time to work your way to the bar. They normally post staff near the seated areas for orders. It takes some time after you order to get your drinks so be prepared order before you run dry.

I believe they are closed Mondays and Tuesdays.

Note: It is non-smoking inside. I kind of like that as it gives me an excuse to get away from who I'm with inside to flirt with the girls outside. :whistling:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    mahalbugas

mahalbugas DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Thank u very much admin for all the info. Will try that place and might schedule to go there Wednesday or Thursday .

4. fritz

fritz DI Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +95 / 5
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Maybe you should try "Tiki Bar"!
    You'll find the place when you follow the "Boulevardroad" and go straight behind "hayahay"/"LanTaw"!

• Thanks Thanks x 1