Dumaguete Info Search

Marriage Visa A Positive Thumbs up to the BI with just a tad of a negative!

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by Jack Peterson, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    :thumbsup: Thumbs up to Mr Mison's new task Force for Visa issuance.
    About an Hour ago I got the Confirmation that my Application for my 13 a has been approved and ready for
    stamping and ACI card.
    This has all taken place since the new system as of the 1st of June all in all in took 23 days from Start to finish.
    For me it works.
    The only draw back was that my hearing should have been on the 25th June but there was a health bug in Manila Immigration and 3 hearing commissioners were off sick so I was put back to July 2nd. This unfortunately put me over my allowed time by 5 days and was thus an over stayer, they will make me extend for one month and a fine of 500p but it's OK I have now got my 13 a back which they took off me for the 2010 cock up by the Spanish PI Embassy in Madrid. ( I was not told that they can longer do the annual report, I paid but it never found it's way to Manila) 2010 was a disaster if some remember on annual reporting. Followed by the 2011 local issue.
    Anyway I am just at this time Confident that they have got things a little better sorted on 13a's

So Thursday I am off to get my stamp and things as they are now in Cebu.
    Just a heads up for those that are going to apply. Things are better all round.
    But again here, just a reminder to get that ARP done if you have been here over 6 months. All this fast track is due to having your ARP done. Do it now and it is Free, Do it After Sept 30th and it is $50

This is for those on 9a visa extensions.

JP :thumbsup::whistling:

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  2. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Does this mean no more 1 year probation?

3. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    At the Moment it is still 1 year probation but they are thinking of putting it in line with the Embassy System but that will then mean a medical also.
    I was Told that the conversion to Permanent will be practically Automatic. Subject to the NBI Clearance and the Annual Reporting is on Time.

JP :thumbsup:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    It still takes a while to get sorted, passport re stamped,another new card etc. and another wait until approved.

5. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Give it time Davy, Rome was not built in a day, just wait until you need to do things then tell us all about it. I seem to be on the Front of this new task force and so far it seems Good.

JP:wink:

• Like Like x 2