Dumaguete Info Search

abc learning center

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by theacruz, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theacruz

theacruz DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi guys...

good day to everyone... i tried browsing all over google for the said website of ABC learning center, nor even an email directing to them but i failed to have it... since i am too far in our country i dont have the access of calling the said school... can somebody help me to have their website nor even a email adds directing to the school administrator.

thanks alot...

Thea
    executive Secretary for the
    Vice-President Finance Administration-CFO
    Kuwait Food Co. (Americana)
    Corporate Office
    Shuwaikh Industrial Area
    Beside London Supermarket
    Shuwaikh Industrial Area, Canada Dry Street, Plot 198A Street No. 71, Industrial Shuwaikh Area,
    Kuwait P.O. Box 5087 Safat 13051
    00-965-4815900 Ext. 272

2. tonyrems

tonyrems DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Thea,
    Just came across your inquiry and am getting your desired info from the school Directress/owner. I will email or post it for you ASAP. That is if she won't be able to get in touch with you first. ABC is also a reputable Grade School in Dumaguete with good credentials.
    Good Luck!
    TonyRem's

3. OP
    OP
    theacruz

theacruz DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi there,

i really do appreciate your effort thanks alot .. god bless...

4. SU babe

SU babe DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my daughter is at ABC. She's just 4 yrs old, & now she knows how to write & recognize the letters A to Z! i was amazed...

i dont think they have website. but i got their local #s.

TRY

ABC information tel (35) 225-1382; (35) 422-5480

*during office hours

5. OP
    OP
    theacruz

theacruz DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi SU babe,
    Wow thats amazing actually the reason why i am searching for their email its because i want to inform them how happy i am upon knowing that they are doing well, my son started @ the said school 5 yrs old and onwards, i was far away from him due to the reason i am here working abroad i was just amazed that when we chatted online.. i didnt expect that he is really doing perfectly good with his grammar so as the constructions of sentences.. he is in the 4th grade this coming school year, but so amazing even his manner of talking to me on the phone is completely different, well i can say that i didnt regret sending him to that ABC Learning School. through it i see my true investment with my son... CONGRATS! ABC GO FOR GOLD EDUCATION!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.