Dumaguete Info Search

ACE Hospial.No Oxygen.Death Sentence.Manual chest compresssion until you die

Discussion in 'COVID-19' started by shakey, Oct 26, 2021.

1. shakey

shakey DI Member Veteran Navy

economic refugee
    Ratings:
    +295 / 8
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Most of the hospitals have no oxygen supplies so ventilators which require oxygen don't work. After my moderna vaccination for my constant pain radiating from my lower back to my left hip bone and extending through my left leg and ankle.

I received an appointment that evening after three patients at the hospital. Little did I know my pain doctor was the last resort to administer chest compression before they die. My appointment time required on three patients dying first and 43 waiting another day, as of Thursday night. He said most were unvaccinated.

The pain Doctor wanted to find the cause of the pain, ordered a lower back and extremity MRI and EEG along with a copious supply of pain medicine 3 times a day.

Knowing my medical history enabled the Family Medical Doctor to remove the flashing pain and a tablet to combat weekness in my lower legs.The pain doctor wanted me to continue them.

The saga continues!

shakey

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  2. Toto

Toto DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 205
    Sad. Supplies were dwindling in September, probably some hoarding. Thanks for the info.