Dumaguete Info Search

ACR iCard ACR card replacement

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by expatron, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Hi All. A friend just returned from Cebu, while there his wallet was lifted. Among the lost items is his 13a Permanent visa ACR I card. Does anyone know how difficult or the procedure for a replacement?
    Thanks Ron

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Where issued?

:( Ron! I get the impression from a Police friend of mine, It all depends where the ACR I card was issued. His advice was to email BOI in manila and see what they say, If the card was issued in Dgte, Peter Bueno will have details and can re-issue ( At a cost of course no doubt ) What ever, they will require a Lost or stolen report from the local police. I Tust your friend has in deed reported it lost or Stolen? Without this report I fear not much will be done about a replacement.

Jack P.:(

3. OP
    OP
    expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Thanks Jack, It was issued in Cebu and it just happened today, just before he started his way Home. No report of the theft yet, But i'm sure it's coming soon. I will pass on the advice.
    Ron

4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Covering All Bases!

:wink:Best thing to do, I have always found that to report these things is best, if someone puts a signature to a report then things tend to get a little more attention.

Jack P.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.