Dumaguete Info Search

Health & Wellness Acupuncture in dumaguete

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by reasworld, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reasworld

reasworld DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anybody here know here an Acupuncture in Dumaguete?

2. Best Answer:
    Post #14 by Scott Robson, Aug 28, 2016 (4 points)
  3. permres

permres DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Acupuncture Doctor

I haven't heard of one, but I hear there are plenty of voodoo dolls in Siquijor!!:D:D All kidding aside, it would be good if anyone knows of a GOOD acupuncturist. My own mother suffered a great deal from diabetic neuropathy pain in her legs for a several years, until she relented and went to an M.D. acupuncturist and got 100% pain relief for the rest of her life (which was several years), so, I am a believer!!

4. dodong

dodong DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    There is acupuncture at the Marina Clinic in Dauin. The same acupuncturists have a clinic at Foundation University on Tuesdays and Fridays from 2pm to 4pm. P350 for the first treatment, P100 for each following treatment.

• Like Like x 1
  5. permres

permres DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    good info to know

Thanks, that is good to know!! Would you happen to know how they sterilize their equipment, or do they use sterile disposable needles each time? Is it done under the supervision or by a doctor? Just curious...........

6. mokum

mokum DI Senior Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +574 / 136
    This was posted 3 years ago
    I would like to give give acupuncture a try on the blood circulation in my leg.
    Do's anyone know or this service is still available in the Marina Clinic or knows of an other acupuncturist in or around Dumaguete?

7. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
  8. mokum

mokum DI Senior Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +574 / 136
    Thanks JP but how long ago the Boss went there?? I emailed and text them, no reply. Phone them and the number is not available,
    Phoned the other one (3 numbers) but they seem to be out of business. A variant on out of stock and not available??

9. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    hmmm about 1 year I guess. Odd that all the internet stuff is live and no responses. Maybe a telephone call to SUMC will yeald something. I will keep digging for you though,

10. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Mokum Update for you. Apparently, one of the Staff from the Silliman Clinic has gone on his own, My Wife will ask his wife for a telephone number for you. Azon is not at work Today and his wife and her work together. So Tomorrow, she will see what she can find out. As they say " Where there is a will there is a way"

11. mokum

mokum DI Senior Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +574 / 136
    Thanks JP appriciate that. As they say" the biggest secret in the Ph is information"
    I think I talked to your wife in the Noreco office a while ago when asking about solar to grid requirements?.
    Jacob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.