Dumaguete Info Search

Ading's

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by RHB, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    OK, not that we are really night life, we tend to close early , sometimes eleven, we have been known to stay open until two if customers are buying.

We have been offered and will accept the invitation by San Miguel to be a preliminary sight for the San Mig National drinking contest. yes you got it right. The faster you can drink a 330ml san mig pilsen the better.
    Teams of 5 persons each drinking one beer in round robin, (like a relay) fastest time wins. Timing by a San mig representative. Each team pays 11 pesos each beer for the beer consumed. Winners go to El Camino Blanco for Dmgte final, then that winner to Cebu then Manila. The winner at El Camino gets 5 thousand pesos. We are sponsoring qualifying tryouts only. The only way to advance. No prize. Come with a team and try your luck. We will start about 7 pm.
    Our place is very small, please let us know in advance if you want to join the fun.

Sept. 29 Saturday 7:00 PM

Rhoody you did not miss out!!

Ading's
    Espina Compound,
    Ceriaco Espina St. Taclobo Dmgte
    PM for details if you like.

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hmmm sounds great,
    now I got a problem and have to split myself into pieces... cause I also have to go to Develins.

Isn't it strange, if something different is happening it is always at the same day...

Rhoody:(

3. OP
    OP
    RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    It's OK, this is a low key neighborhood type affair, and if you reeally want to try, get a team and let us know, it is not limited to one night, we are promoting this as away to get teams to have a date to shoot for. Anytime between now and October second. we just call the rep to officiate.

Id' opt for semi naked ladies too if I was you!!

4. Dave

Dave DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like how you think!:cool:

See you in October...Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.