Dumaguete Info Search

air pistol or air gun wanted

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by brian ausie, Jun 30, 2012.

1. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    I have been informed that a foreigner can own an air gun,( lead pellet type 177 or .22), as long as it is registered, but not sure about air pistols, would love some info on this

2. robgie

robgie DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I brought mine here in peices, I could not find BB`s for it here. The pellets I found here are to large for it. Cant remember his member ID but he bought a new air rifle here in town and gets his pellets also here, He is the one selling big dogs , maybe its dusty roads. Seems like he paid either 4 or 6K for it. I did see a few years ago the sports store opsimis had air rifles for sale. Have seen them for sale used on cebuclassified.com , occasionally mostly around 4K
    Hope that helps

3. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Just past hypermart there is a glass and window place, go in there and ask for the boss and he will sort out a gun for you.

4. simple mind

simple mind DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    You can buy Air-Rifles and Pistols in the new Cang's, I would recomend a "Armscor" that is made in Cebu by the Company that makes regular guns and is of high quality, it's 22 and uses CO2 from a tank that you will have to buy and when it's empty recarge at "Opsimas" for a few pesos. I don't know the prices but the Gun and Tank are about 5-6000Php, 100 Pellets 22 are about 65Php.
    The Pistol is not always available.
    As much as I know one does not have to register the Gun.

5. andiflip

andiflip DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 173
    Tan Optical used to handle the pump up style air rifles,, if you really lay on it when pumping a .22 cal will put a hole in a piece of 3/4 marine plywood at 40 or 50 ft.. The neighbors borrowed mine and i soon noticed there wasn't a bird to be seen around here including "Sparrows" i took it back and now the birds are coming back.. why do they have to shoot everything that moves..O-|

6. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    I say We arm the sparrows.
    View attachment 8531

Attached Files:

7. OP
    OP
    brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    the pump style is probably the type i want, at least if i just want to sting sumthing then i can dial in how much sting i want, where is tan optical?

8. OP
    OP
    brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    where is Cang/s?

9. Cutie ladybug

Cutie ladybug DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There is an AirSoft gun store across from The Roadhouse south of the mall a bit.

10. sntmig

sntmig DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +121 / 17
    If you are looking for quality air rifles/handguns,check out the ones available from Willi Hahn...They have a website and have a shop in SM in Cebu...That is where i got my pistol a Hatsan.25-22 cal..European made,break barrell so no need co2...Miguel