Dumaguete Info Search

Airplane from Cebu

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by anotherdane, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anotherdane

anotherdane DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is there a airport in Dumaguete ?
    How far ?
    Is there any flights from Cebu to Dumaguete ?
    or from Manila to Dumaguete ?
    I dont want the long sailing
    regards
    Denmark

2. dauinrcflyer

dauinrcflyer DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, there is an airport in Dumaguete. Its located in Sibulan, only a few kilometers from downtown Dumaguete City. Unfortunately, there is no airline service from Dumaguete to Cebu, and vice-versa. PAL and Cebu Pacific has flights from Dumaguete to Manila, and back. You can check their schedules in their websites. Normally, I believe each airline offers two flights per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. As far as I know, there are 4 (or maybe 5) ways to get to Cebu from Dumaguete and back. One is to drive your car. You will need to cross the ocean from Dumaguete to South Cebu via RoRo barge, then drive north to Cebu City. 2. You can take the Ceres bus. 3. Take the fast craft from the Dumaguete pier to the Cebu City pier. There are two of them, the Ocean Jet, and Weesam Express and takes about 4 hours. These fast boats will stop in Tagbilaran, Bohol. 4. Take the slow boat which usually leaves in the evening and arrives in Cebu at dawn. I'm not sure of the schedules when going to Dumaguete from Cebu. There may be other ways, such as hiring a Taxi, but that could be expensive.

Harry

3. OP
    OP
    anotherdane

anotherdane DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks a lot

Hello Harry
    wwo thank you a bunch for detailed infos !
    yes I had the ferry which takes 4 hours but a nice trip - and the weather was suny and the ocean was quiet...
    thank you again,,
    regards
    Bs

4. bblarsen

bblarsen DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello harry,

have you any idea how much is the cost for gasoline from dumaguete to cebu land trip (vice versa)including the boat ride i mean how much do u think is the total expenses.

5. NewKidInTown

NewKidInTown DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YES, there is !!!

http://www.dumagueteinfo.com/board/...dumaguete-ceres-liner-bus-schedule-48-10.html

Rhoody was so kind to help me with that:

"Cebu Duma direct flights Mo,Wed,Fri at 6:30 ... arriving Duma at 7:05

just have another look NKiT, I am in good hope you also find it ..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.