Dumaguete Info Search

Al Capone's Pizzeria

Discussion in '☋ Apo - Siquijor - Bohol ☋' started by Paul, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul

Paul DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +57 / 12
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    Al Capone's Pizza is located in Siquijor, Siquijor. It is a new restaurant, offering the best pizza I have had anywhere. They also have ice cold beer in the chiller.

Definitely check out Al Capone's during your next visit to Siquijor.

Here is a link to the menu, a pdf: Al Capone's Menu

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,854 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Definitely give this one a try, menu looks Delicious. I would settle for a small 8 inch. :smile:

3. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    thats what my wife said but theres no way im cuttin 2 inches off:p

4. patty

patty DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +254 / 18
    Is this a day trip or overnight? Worth staying or just go for pizza lunch? Patty

5. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,854 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    hehehe very good Dave, iv got a 12 inch, but I don't use it as a rule :cool:

6. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    You guys are making me feel really small and inadequate....I only have an 8-inch, but it is long enough to clean my glasses....

7. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    but I am sure you mean diameter...

8. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    Of course.....absolutely....LOL....brilliant Rhoody...

9. ginni6

ginni6 DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i wish him all the best in siquijor and hopefully he has gud responses allways
    guenther casablanca

10. chantal

chantal DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    STAFF LOYALTY

Three couples opened a very fine restaurant on Mactan Island close to MEPZ 2. The business operated for two years with only moderate success and finally Bob and his wife decided to buy out the other two business partners believing that under single management he could make the place work. Bob was a hands on manager and believed he had an excellent relationship with his staff, some of which had been with him for more than three years. In that time Bob would often help out a member of staff if they needed an extra hundred pesos when they or a close member of the family needed urgent dental work, or a donation and time off when there was bereavement or sickness in the family. Finally, after struggling for almost 4 years they decided to close the business. It was during this period that Bob was experiencing a cash flow problem and was not able to immediately pay his staff. He tried to re-assure them that they would be paid. It was only a matter of six weeks before he was eventually able to pay them but in that time they lodged police complaints, complaints to the Barangay Captain, complaints to the DOLE (Department of Labor and Employment) and so on. After this experience Bob swears he will never employ another Filipino. They quickly forgot all the kindness and additional financial assistance they were given during their employment. The apparent friendship and good will vanished on their part because they did not get paid on time. One would have hoped that after almost four years they would have enough trust and respect to wait until Bob could pay them. The response of these Filipinos in this situation is not unique. To a casual observer they are always cheating and lying to each other and the whole culture is built on distrust of others so why should they trust a foreigner that seems to be going broke. Today Bob is into real estate in a big way, mainly renting out apartments but not to Filipinos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.