Dumaguete Info Search

Also, I'm new here.

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by esox, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esox

esox DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I come from Germany, i'm new here and greet all members of the Dumaguete Forum. I was more into the wonderful Philippines. Now I come in November for the first time in Negros and Dumaguete.
    Can I have someone in Dumaguete a beautiful resort or hotel and a good diving base recommend? What can I look nice in Dumaguete (buildings, exhibitions, ...)? Tom

2. ginni6

ginni6 DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    hi tom
    welcome to he city of gentle people
    und in deutsch servus alte hitn

3. aloha mae

aloha mae DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    guten tag tom,

how nice to met you here. im also from germany but i am a filipina leaving about 25 yrs already in germany. i spend quite often my holiday here and visit my family and friends (barkadas). im pround to introduce to you that im an x dumaguetenian. germany is also very nice but still my along stay in deutschland.."home ist realy sweet home" im also new here .... wanna greet all the members here and introduce myself. HI everybody.. just call me in short..NENENG..." I LOVE ALL THE GENTLE PEOPLE here in the CITY OF DUMAGUETE" ;.))) specially ALL the members here by "DI"...bye til soon.....

4. atlargex

atlargex DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hi Tom,

You may want to try El Dorado Beach Resort in Dauin about 15 minutes outside of Dumaguete. I stayed there during my last visit & the resort is actually quite nice, they also have a decent dive center with well maintained equipments and a pool beside the bar. Check out their website:

El Dorado Beach Resort

Hope you enjoy your trip.:wink:

5. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Tom (Esox), willkommen/welcome.
    Neneng (Aloha mae), for you the same.
    Can imagine that you're a bit homesick coz it's lovely here in your place :wink:

6. OP
    OP
    esox

esox DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks for the nice welcome here in this forum. also thanks for the tip of atlargex with the El Dorado Resort and the beautiful and interesting text of Aloha Mae. Here in germany on the sea is now autumn, it is very windy, it's raining and there are only 8 degrees on the day. i happy, when i go in november and december in the philippines.
    tom

7. aloha mae

aloha mae DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanx too. you used to visit dumgauete..?? ill be in dumgte end of this month until 1st week of dec.., and spend my xmas and new year in DE. glad to welcome you too. Man sieht sich.....bis bald hier in forum...ciao

8. aloha mae

aloha mae DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hallo..

:smile:
    P.S.
    do you know already where to stay.?? i know el dorado i was there last time. is also good but i didnt stay there yet. el do is improving from time to time. my first time there was stillt in my high shool days..year back 70s.:rolleyes: last vist was much amaze coz its so nice now. if you want i can suggest you to see and visit BAHURA BEACH CLUB in dawin. they have also divings, banana, and some water sports like jetzki. but if you drive the jetzki there pls take care and hold as much as you can..:D sie fliegen wie ne, rakette..!! bin letzte mal fast am ufer geblieben und jetzki war schon weg..! WOW..*lach*..its worthwhile to experience it .

i wish you to enjoy ur holiday here in dumgte. ..cu

Lg.

AlohaMae

9. Arie

Arie DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Have a nice trip Tom, sure Rhoody etc can inform you about the diving opportunities around the place

10. OP
    OP
    esox

esox DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi arie,
    thank you for this tip and the wishes for a nice trip. I am look forward to diving and also to travel through the South and Southwest Negros.
    nice greetings. tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.