Dumaguete Info Search

Ang Boulevard

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by The Dane, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    On the second flor of the Coco Amigos building you will find Ang Boulevard, this is a video karaoke bar. I am not really a big karaoke so we just had 2-3 beers in here checking out the place. the interior is a bit old and locals on Red Horse are usually not the best singers... So this place didnt appeal much to me.

Each to their own, the place was packed and everybody seemed to have a good time, the waitresses in Ang Boulevard are very attentive and the prices are right, so I can definately see why this place has its charm to karaoke fans.

2. tekla

tekla DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ang boulevard used to be a nice place...but im not considering it one now..well for obvious reason..ngek!!!!

3. Marky

Marky DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It's just strange to me to see the words "charm" and "karaoke" used in the same sentence.

Anyone else consider karaoke to be an evil plague?

It was only a matter of a few years ago that there was no such thing in the P.I.

4. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Karaoki had been present in dumaguete the last 15 years or more .I knw this coz I have a friend who loves karaoki and when OG in the corner of San Juan-Perdices street first opened they had this blasting karaoki every night loud enough can hear it even in Silliman avenue .This friend invited me and the gang to OGs and I had to endure few hours of her out-of-tune yelling over the mic ,never mind the good singers ,but so hard to be honest with your friend and tell how terrible her voice was.:wink:

5. Marky

Marky DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Newt, some of us consider 15 years back to BE a few years ago.

15 years is not a long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.