Dumaguete Info Search

Another expat caught with bullet at Dgte airport

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous DI Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 12
    Supposedly they found a 22 caliber round in his luggage. He had to do some sort of video confession, but didn't have to pay anything.

He'll probably be posting about it

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Video confession? :cautious: I guess that's better than having to pay your way out of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Anonymous

Anonymous DI Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 12
    Ya but I wonder how that video might come back to bite you someday. No matter, the suspekt here is planning himself of his newly remodeled home and everything he owns to turn his back on the Philippines

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Probably a good idea. I find it unlikely that airport security is putting bullets in bags. Much more likely the responsible party is someone who would benefit from him being in prison or permanently removed from the country.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    So pretty much the wife your saying?!?! Just joking hehe

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I don't know who the guy is, but yes, that could be one of many possibilities. Some people just can't help but make a lot of enemies....and it seems some even take great pleasure in it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    True, there are people who p*ss others off daily. But how many of those pissed off people have direct access to his luggage? No one gets close much less can touch my luggage except me, SO, and maybe a driver - until checked in at the airport.

8. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Lets hope you don't p*ss off one the other 2 then before you travel anywhere. :sneaky: :wink: :whistling:

Just saying :bag:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    You don't need direct access to someone's luggage.....you just need to know someone who does and a little bit of cash. :wink:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    ...and your right back to airport security - or the ticketing agent doing it right in front of you. The whole thing doesn't really make sense to me. No logical way to profit and can't be that many people conspiring to set people up with revenge bullets. :confused: