Dumaguete Info Search

ANYBODY HEARD OR KNOWS ABOUT THIS ? foriegner's body body unclained Holy Child

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by GOGROUPER, Jul 12, 2014.

1. GOGROUPER

GOGROUPER DI Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I have a reliable friend currently waiting to see her Dr. @ Holy Child Hospital.Knowing that she dates a foreign guy - she was asked if she knew ANYBODY that knows about this guy? Aparrently around 4am & inside city limits there was a fatal motorcycle accident and his body remains unclaimed. So,I had her ask if police have searched his clothes ? She was told,YES.but NO ID WAS FOUND. ANY READERS/MEMBERS KNOW OR HEARD ABOUT THIS ? As I am only the messenger,trying to help please excuse if this turns out to BS/RUMOR/LIES - Thom

2. Charlie

Charlie DI Senior Member Restricted Account Veteran Coast Guard

Ratings:
    +417 / 128
    All I can add to this is that my wife said it was on the radio this morning 91.7 FM. Same story, 3:00 a.m., foreigner killed on motorcycle on the south road, The radio guy said it was Frank ( the wife didn't hear his last name) and they got the name from his drivers license.
    So the stories conflict somewhat, but that is typical. Hopefully someone knows him or notices he is missing.

3. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    I heard today this guy was from the u.s. Tried passing a bus or jeep and got hit by two cars he did not see!

4. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    Yes it can be dangerous here I swerved to avoid a child once and fell off the bed and cracked 2 ribs

5. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    I no way did I mean to be disrespectful to the man who lost his life or to his family

6. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    I did a follow-up on this tragedy and liaised with the PNP, as it was not entirely clear what the casualties nationality was.

The fatality was named as Frank R. Mattori, aged 47, an American national, resident in New York City. He did not live here but was visiting on vacation. He was declared DOA at Holy Child. I have passed this information on to the U.S. Embassy, and as the details have now been released to the press, there is no breach of confidentiality.