Dumaguete Info Search

Anyone know where to buy fresh dill herb?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Bebasguy, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Bebasguy

Bebasguy DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    My previous source in Mampas doesn't have any now and I'm about to start making dill pickles............

2. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    I had a couple of small pots of dill. It was very difficult to grow. Someone had requested them, but never showed up to pick them up so they went into the recycle pile. I still have seed available if you want... but your pickles will be eaten before the dill produces anything you can use. I have some dill spice on my spice shelve. It is McCormic's Gourmet Collection brand of "Dill Weed." It is dried not fresh. Just PM me or post here if you have a need.

3. moveingon

moveingon DI Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +42 / 2
    Dill

You might try thy Wednesday and Saturday market across from Mercury Drug on the north highway. First booth on the right and first booth 3rd row on the left.

Where do you get your cucumbers if i may ask? i have a hard time finding the green ones. I have been using the white/yellow ones and they do ok. The seeds are small. I gave up on fresh dill ,it is the best to use by far. But hard to find so i shipped dil seed from the states. works very well. semi sweet dill's

Will you enter by the narrow gate? That is the question.