Dumaguete Info Search

Apo Island Beach Resort

Discussion in '☋ Apo - Siquijor - Bohol ☋' started by The Dane, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    I found Apo Island Beach Resort very cool looking, granted they only have electric I think 10 hours a day, but being right on the ocean you probably wont need a fan all night.

They offer a few different types of rooms:

Lower Triton: P1550
    Upper Triton: P1350

The Tritons are a 2 story duplex basically.

Surf 1 + 2: P1480
    The Surf rooms are a duplex, it is ideal for a couple of friends visiting overnight. And according to management the best rooms for sunset.

Golden Cowrie: P1950
    These rooms are on the other side of the restaurnat/bar, I didn not go check them out.

Dormitory: P450
    Extra Bed: P450

It looked like a very well kept resort, so I am looking forward to staying there in December, I wonder if I can see our house:smile: would be the first time I stay in a resort where I can actually see my house from the room.

The overnight stay gives us 2 full days on Apo Island Marine Sanctuary, I am sure we will be red as cooked lobsters once we are done with our 2 days of snorkling out there, but the scenery is just awesome. I can't wait to get back to the protected seascape that Apo is rightfully so proud of.

2. Cyndi

Cyndi DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks for listing all the prices out. I have always wanted to stay there and now I know how much to budget for it all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.