Dumaguete Info Search

Are globe complete idiots?

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by DavyL200, Nov 30, 2011.

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Just wondering if anyone else has problems with globe Internet? We have used them for three months now and only ever had one bill. We have been in to robinsons many times and mailed them in Manila several times to say if they deliver me a bill I will gladly pay it,but as per usual the calls keep coming from Manila to say sir why have you not paid your bill it's now overdue! How do you deal with idiots like this?
    They know where we live as they have been here to deliver the only bill before and the tech guys have been here also several times.
    My 12 yr old could do better than this,how can a company make money with customer service like this grrrrr,and I thought noreco were bad!

2. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Smart text's my wife several times per month demanding payment 1 week before it is due. We get the bill but they threaten to cut us off every month before it is due.O-|
    Ron

3. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +673 / 92
    sounds like the bank i keep my $tash in here : )
    (3 letters, starts with a B and ends in a P)

but that's why we like it here, si?
    norm : ))~

4. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +746 / 109
    I have Globe Internet since August 2010. Each month they deliver the bill @ my door. But even without receiving a bill (in case of some delay) I just went to the Globe office to pay. So why don't you go to their office in the Rmall and pay the outstanding amount of your total bills as long as you get the service they have to provide. Finally it will save you from getting disconnect and then all the troubles to get connecting again.

5. mikejwoodnz

mikejwoodnz DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "Are globe complete idiots?" - of course not - there are several parts missing.

6. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +673 / 92
    let me guess...
    1 - customer service
    2 - ?
    3 - ?
    4 - ?
    5 - ?

7. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 69
    Welcome to the 'Twilight Zone'. Nice to hear, in this ever changing world of 'Hi Tech' etc etc, Dumaguete/Negros Oriental & it's associated subsidiary companies is still surpassing the rest of the world in terms of 'being complete morons'.

8. gypsy

gypsy DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    hmmmm been a globe customer since 2009 and i've had many problems with them except with billing! i get a hard copy of my monthly bill plus they email it to me. that means if i forget to pay and my service gets disconnected (god forbid), i got no excuse :D

9. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +673 / 92
    let me guess...
    1 - customer service
    2 - my fone notifies me that i have a txt, oh boy, maybe it's a msg i've been waiting for from my sweetie. no... it's a (grrrrrr) FREE Globe Advisory: #TodayIWill get a free ringback, absolutely FREE! Simply text CLAIM to 2332. More? Dial *108# FREE. No Advisories? Text STOP ALL to 2977

ah... No Advisories? so i txt STOP ALL to 2977 and a msg comes back, ''Message could not be matched, please try again.''

3 - ?
    4 - ?
    5 - ?

10. OP
    OP
    DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    I see globe are behaving for the last week around here,if they gave service like this always there would be no complaints! I may even pay my bill on tome this month. :smile: