Dumaguete Info Search

As Christmas is Coming we Decided to Try out the Exterior lights.

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by Jack Peterson, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,655 / -1
    :meh: Boring I know like the old Holiday Snaps but as we are Drawing Close to Finishing the House it is nice to put up some Photos, Some here have followed many that have Built During their Membership so here are My (Well Azons ) Photos from Last night. The rest I will put out on the Thread I have on the House build ( If I can Find it):meh: But I don't know the Photo Board never seems to be used that much of Late :wideyed: House Front at night.jpg House Front end of Closed Terrace.jpg House front Open Terrace.jpg House front Little bit of Garden C Terrace.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

Electronic Warfare
    Ratings:
    +12,092 / -11
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Well that just looks like a big ol' invitation to Christmas beggars. I keep the lights off and don't trim the plants by the door to make it look as un-maintained and as scary as possible. Also have the territorial monkey out front who will grunt, yell and grab at anyone that gets too close. :wink:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,655 / -1
    :roflmao: I will email you an application Form, YES? :biggrin:

Jack :sorry: :blackeye:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

Electronic Warfare
    Ratings:
    +12,092 / -11
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Depends, what will you pay me to stop playing Christmas music on a loud speaker at your gate around midnight?

• Funny Funny x 1