Dumaguete Info Search

Atlantis Resort

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by The Dane, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Dauin, Negros Oriental

The architecture of Atlantis Resort is simply stunning. It is inspired by native Filipino design using mostly indigenous materials, giving it a traditional and old fashioned feel. But because of its world class amenities, it becomes a pleasing mix of the old and new. Diving is a central recreation at Atlantis. It is complete with an in house dive shop where gears and equipment can be rented, and employs a professional diving instructor for those who want to learn the sport. Diving excursions to nearby spots like Sumilon and Apo are always on the activity menu. Atlantis is truly a diver’s paradise.

Dumaguete, Atlantis Beach Resorts and Dive Center

2. ginni6

ginni6 DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i could not believe that you forget the restaurant because for me is it one of the best in negros
    perfect worldcuisine with a touch of asian spirit
    best bread in the island
    not cheap but at least money forworth

3. OP
    OP
    The Dane

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    I will try the restaurant at Atlantis one of these days, my favorite restaurant in Puerto Galera is De Franko which is the Atlantis Hotel restaurant as well so I am sure this place will be top notch :smile:

4. OP
    OP
    The Dane

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Atlantis Resort Dumaguete

I still havent made it down to the restaurant of this place, I drive by there regularly, but just never at the right time :smile:

I got a friend visiting from Denmark at the moment, so I will try to take him down there to sample the place :smile:

5. nead

nead DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    ATLANTIS
    beach resorts
    PHILIPPINES

dumaguete & puerto galera resorts

ATLANTIS DumAGUEte
    [​IMG]

ATLANTIS is located on a beautiful 1.5 kilometer stretch of uninterrupted golden sand. The area hosts only but a handful of resorts, of which ATLANTIS is in a distinctive world class of its own. The immediate vicinity is perfectly suited for diving and endless other water sporting activities. On exciting excursions with jungle trips, cave exploring, hiking to the mountain lakes, hill walking to the waterfalls and hot springs, you will get to know the diversity of the amazing island of Negros. Alternatively, Atlantis is equally suited for romantics and those who just want to relax. Guests describe ATLANTIS DUMAGUETE as "a serene native paradise, hosting modern amenities, a pleasing blend of tradition with a distinctive touch of luxury (truly a heaven away from home)".

[​IMG]

Discover the resort that’s in a class of its own
    Set in secluded private grounds, ATLANTIS BEACH RESORT is one of the more unique privately owned ‘boutique style’ resorts in Asia. Designed with the elegance of Asian architecture, and constructed from indigenous Filipino materials, the tranquility of another world is clearly visible. Come and discover a refreshingly different lifestyle and decompress from all of life’s pressures.

[​IMG]

Truly International
    Opened in late 2000, by 2001 ATLANTIS had already welcomed guests from six of the seven continents of the world (WE STILL TODAY, EAGERLY AWAIT A GUEST/GUESTS FROM ANTARTICA). We are pleased to continually welcome back guests from Europe, Korea, China/Hong Kong, Australia, the Americas, Africa and of course the Philippines.

[​IMG]

Feel like you're in your own private estate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.