Dumaguete Info Search

Bakery that makes photo cakes.......

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by reedee, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi,
    My daughter's birthday is next week, and I was wanting to have a photo cake made for her. I remember driving by a bakery that advertised making photo cakes, but cannot remember where it was. Has anyone seen that bakery and where is it located? I asked Goldilocks and they don't do them (as a matter of fact, when I asked if they make "photo" cakes, and the girl helping me showed me "puto", hehe...)
    Thanks!!

2. WHEELJACK

WHEELJACK DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Ask Goldilocks again, they print an edible picture to be placed on the cake, just give them any photo of your daughter and they can print an edible photo of her to be placed on her cake

3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    I don't know if Chantilly does photo cakes but my wedding cake there was half the cost of Goldilocks.

4. OP
    OP
    reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Goldilocks

Thanks, I will ask again.....apparently, the girl that was there just wasn't aware that they do that. I explained to her that if I brought in a photograph could they print it and put it on a cake....she said, "no"........

5. OP
    OP
    reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Chantilly

Thanks!! I will go into Chantilly today and talk to them (will give me an excuse to buy more of their yummy bars, too!!)

6. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    Reedee, ask to talk to the owner of Chantilly, she is upstairs most of the time she is in.

7. OP
    OP
    reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Chantilly

Thanks, Pat!!

8. Chiko

Chiko DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sans Rival (opposite Chin Loong) accepts personalized cakes. In fact, last month, I ordered a cake with a photo and betty boop on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.