Dumaguete Info Search

Bang on the Money

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by oztony, Sep 17, 2014.

1. oztony

oztony DI Senior Member Blood Donor

Ratings:
    +211 / 39
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    I am no particular lover of the Author but I too, have to commend him on this piece of cool retaliation of something, that needed to be revenged.

They say do they not, "Revenge is best served Cold" The pause period was well timed. IMHO

JP

3. OP
    OP
    oztony

oztony DI Senior Member Blood Donor

Ratings:
    +211 / 39
    The final sentences in the last paragraph are just undeniably true , They are in a patriotic uproar if they don't get same deal as everybody else when they are in another country , 300,000 here in Aus. alone , but they are so discriminatory to other nationalities in their own country , just mind boggling the mentality behind the thought process. Being proud is one thing , but being over proud causes a certain type of blindness , like a trotter with the blinkers on almost .

4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Warm Soup day next?

I would take it then I guess, a Quick and warm Retaliation will follow next, from the Original Problem Author? :confused: Just trying to have the last word!

JP.