Dumaguete Info Search

BASAHA Lng mkatawa ra mo sa ulahi Lol

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Chris_Ana2007, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_Ana2007

Chris_Ana2007 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maayong Adlaw sa tanan.
    Una sa tanan, Nalipay ko nga ako naka kita ani nga website. I was seaching on some other website about tDUMABUETE but I see this site OY!!! nagininglis man ko hahahhahahaha Bitaw, were lookin forward to stay and live in DUMAGUETE CITY SOON. Hinaut pa unta nga adunay mga estranghero dri nga willing magkigistorya about Dumaguete. At the same time Making FRIENDS. Sa pagka karon naa pako dri sa DAVAO. next month i will be in DUMAGUETE to see and feel the place for the very first time.
    Sa tanan nga maka basa aniing akong giPOST karon. DAGHAN KAAYONG SALAMAT sa paghatag ug HIGAYON sa pagbasa.

***** Mao ni ako na gisulat kagabie nga hastang buanga jud!!! didto nko na post kang PROGMASTER hahahahhaahhaha (haskang ulawahahhahahaha!!! PROGAMSTER pacnxa na ha!? New lang me dri kagabie pa jud nagsugod!!!

Its so nice to be here in this site... mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

2. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    welcome to the site chris-ana. However in fairness to others who don't undertsand cebuano here,might be better to write most of the message in english.cheers.

3. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    A very warm welcome Chris Ana to the site. Don't worry about that error. There's always first time for everyhting. Everybody does mistakes and yours isn't bad at all. Hope you and Chris will enjoy your stay in Dumaguete. Is it for good or just a visit?

4. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hi Chris_ana, if you did send the message to me wala man nako nadawat kai sayop man pud imo pag spell sa akong id :smile: way kaso kai wai kiha :D hala nag binisaya ko hehehe naa ra bay nipalag.

5. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Segi lang (ok ) ,i'm sure everyone in this board will let us off prog with this little phrases in cebuano, doesn't hurt ,lol.

6. Chloe

Chloe DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi Chris_ana welcome to this forum:smile:

7. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Hi Chris, kumusta ka dayon lang :smile:

8. OP
    OP
    Chris_Ana2007

Chris_Ana2007 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Guys,
    THANK YOU for the the warm Welcome GUYS!!! LAgi buanga jud progmeister OY!!! hahahahhaha oY!!! SORRY Pickled Newt, Its not that i didnt care to write in ENglish but nice to talk with it. its our language and besides, im write some Englich too. Now im talking to much to that i do hope you get what imeant:smile:
    Bitaw guys, Nice to hear from all of your to WELCOME US here in this website. No offense meant if i say offensive. My APOLOGY:smile:
    GAve a nice day to ALL and GOD BLESS!!!

Chris-Ana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.