Dumaguete Info Search

Baslay hot spring trip

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by DavyL200, Dec 7, 2014.

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Got fed up today so camera in hand I decided to take a trip to baslay hot springs as someone had mentioned it had been fixed up after most of the pools were destroyed in sendong.
    Some of the road up is concrete but a lot is still very rough. Anyway the kids at the top looked after the car whilst I tackeled the 250 steps down and was pleasantly surprised someone had started to fix the pools. I was the only one down there today so had a relaxing dip in the warm water.
    Not really a trip for the faint hearted as you need to be reasonably fit for this one as those steps are a killer on the way up.
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Nice pictures.

Can you give some directions on how to get there?

3. OP
    OP
    DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Blimey dustin, directions arghhh. It's past dauin, for around 3-4 km over a bridge and turn right and follow rd for about 10kms up. Here is a map. Hope you can work it out from here :smile:

image.jpg