Dumaguete Info Search

Bayawan City Bus Terminal

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by echir, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echir

echir DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
  2. Timn8ter

Timn8ter DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Looks good from the pics. Thanks!

3. AsianprincesS

AsianprincesS DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Excellent pictures! I have never been to Bayawan, maybe someday :smile:

Thanks for sharing!

JC:wink:

4. RedMoclip

RedMoclip DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bayawan Bus Terminal

The bayawan bus terminal makes the Dumaguete bus terminal to shame.
    It's even better than the pathetic airport in dumaguete, you pay 30 pesos for airport terminal fee in dumaguete with dirty toilet, 2 bowls one is out of service and the tap water trickles slower than my urine. ha ha ha

5. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    We were at Dumaguete Airport last year. The toilet was very clean and there was nothing wrong with it. The airport terminal is not that bad. I've heard that they're doing some renovations of the terminal and expansion of the runways, those are pluses. Speaking of bus terminal, I've read in Skyscraper City Dumaguete City and Negros Oriental forum last year that they are going to build a nice one. But I don't know if they have already started. Skyscraper City Dgte City could not make any more comments as they are temporarily closed.

6. balustre

balustre DI Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I was at the DC airport a couple of weeks ago. The predeparture area was standing room only with no airconditioning...quite uncomfortable expecially with the flights delayed. I hope they fix it up quickly.

7. RedMoclip

RedMoclip DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Swany, having only 2 bowls/cubicles in an airport toilet (without toilet papers and defective hand air drier) is already wrong. Obviously the 30 pesos terminal fee is a rip-off if that is what you pay to sit your @ss off waiting for a delayed flight in a departure area that is as hot as a microwave oven and noisy as a building under contruction.

They should not ask passengers to pay 30 pesos just to sit inside the departure area. That way I'll spend the 2 hours flight delay in that korean restaurant opposite the building.

There should be at least 5 cubicles in that airport plus 1 for the disabled. And of course I don't want the toilet cleaner take a roll of tissue paper and hand it to me after I wash my hands (provided there is water and liquid soap). I know how to do it myself.

On that bus terminal they are talking about building, forget about it. You ... know politicians. The new bus terminal they are talking about is probably the one in Bagacay.. which I think look more of a "tabuan/tiangge" besides a cemetery. I'm really proud how practical the gentle people are in dgte.

8. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Ahh, so renovation or construction is on going, so that created chaos inside airport terminal. Well, just have to be patient, in a couple of months or so maybe everything will be back to normal, let's hope.

I know the bus terminal in Bagacay by the cemetery, that's for southbound, but the one they're planning to build is for northbound, near Piapi Beach or Looc location. Like I said, don't know if it's in progress.

9. ediza02

ediza02 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking nice from the pics, I do agree, far better than Dgte airport!

10. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    DGTE Airport is for sure not state of the art, when Bayawan Bus terminal has the age of the airport DGTE-building it might not look much better,

But here is what you do to have a easy relaxed check inn at the DGTE Airport

go there 30-45 minutes before departure is enough here
    check in
    get your boarding card
    laeve the airport-building again
    go to the other side of the parking area,
    several opportunities to spend the waiting time with or without clean toilets and aircondition room
    wait untill your aircraft arrives (easy to see and to hear)
    wait untill all passengers are of the aircraft (also easy to see)
    pay your bill at the place
    walk back to the airport, right to the gate
    board your aircraft and fly

cheers

Rhoody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.