Dumaguete Info Search

Beer Festival?!

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by jj83, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jj83

jj83 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    What's with all the San Miguel stuff on Rizal? There's a stage, banners, giant inflatable SMB, etc... Is there a festival of some sort coming up?

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    it is actually ending. it is/was for silliman founders week

3. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hello Justin....

Oh sh*t...you missed all that SMB......next year my friend.
    Hope the YAMA is running well and moves you quickly from point A to B!
    Any nice chicks on the back saddle yet?

Take care,
    Ben

4. OP
    OP
    jj83

jj83 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Bummer, no worries though, I don't mind missing a few cervesas for going to pulangbato and antulang.

Who has the best calendar to learn about upcoming festivals/events?

The Yamaha is sweet! It made it up the treacherous road to Casaroro like a champ and knocked down the miles to Antulang (hit 120kph no problem). No beautiful babes since the winner of Survivor-Philippines last weekend, she'll be tough to beat!

Oh and Jellyfish, I owe you a few rounds for facilitating the introduction, we had a really nice day on Apo, you are the man!

[​IMG]

5. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Justin, why did you let her go back to Manila?????????????
    Does she have any of the 3 million pesos left from winning the Philippine Survivor Competition? Mony Mony Mony, must be funny in a rich woman's world! Be part of it...... Maybe she can do it again.....tough GAL!

CHEERS, BEN

6. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    He jj83......I was waiting for how it ended at Apo Island with her.
    Damned....if I was a little bit yonger and a whole lot more handsom I had asked my own girlfriend if she allowed me to show this gorgeous lady all sites on Apo Island as well as the underwater relaxation spots :D
    Yes you owe me a lot but you need to tell me more first about your nice experience with the survivor lady.
    I saw her only one day before you came to my place. Could not sleep the whole night and then a guy named jj83 comes along and 'catches' her.
    Lucky guy you are ....
    Don't put the details on this forum please .....people are soooooo nosy :smile::D
    I did not see you anymore around so you have been busy with your Yamaha.
    Or was it still with her ? :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.