Dumaguete Info Search

Believe it or not?

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by barkada, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barkada

barkada DI Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Apparently yesterday a couple were taken from a lodging house to Holy Child hospital . The woman was dead the man barely alive and they had become 'stuck' while having sex. I refuse to believe this but was told that this is 'common' by several people who I would generally believe. has anuone else heard of such a thing? I see doge 'stuck' all the time, but humans?

2. kewl:)

kewl:) DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is this true?

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    the "stuck story" is true. caused by the guys wife with some voodoo on Siquijor :wink:

4. BarrioRunner

BarrioRunner DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW...

I have never heard of anything like this.

Sad.

5. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I heard a similar story and on the gravestone it reads.....Mr. Smith loved his wife very much and she have a very nice tight VENUS and now Mr. Smith is resting here with a cut off PENUS. Mrs. Smith is at home and enjoying Mr. Smiths half PENUS still in her VENUS. God Bless!

6. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    It's true, My wife happened to be there yesterday, but I still have a hard time figuring it out, It also happened more than once when I was living in Danao Cebu. I have heard the voodoo story and from another trusted friend, he said it was caused by a birth defect in the womans pelvic. I tried to google it but nothing.
    Ron

7. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    It is true - always heard this type of stories even when we were little.

RIP.

8. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Similar thing happened here. A couple were having very energetic sex on a balcony 3 stories high. Still locked together they fell off the balcony. Fortunately for the man he landed on a bush. Unfortunately for the woman it was hers. :D:D:D

9. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    And what is even making it more sad, is that it always resulted to death to one or even both of the partners...

(ja ja ja - strange things happen, and esp. in the philippines)

10. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can a penis get stuck inside a vagina?
    Yes- but it's very rare.

Some women have a condition called vaginismus- This condition causes tightness, pain, and entry problems during intercourse attempts. The pain results from muscle spasms and the tightening of the PC muscles around the vagina -
    Usually women with this condition will more likely block the penis from entry or force it out rather than lock it in.
    The cause of this condition is unknown and believed to be a mix of physical and mental factors.
    So, if this does happen, relaxing , breathing and calming your nerves will most likely allow the muscles to stop tensing and allow for removal of the penis.
    In regards to yesterdays incident ending up at Holy Child, I was told during a lunch meeting that the woman was married but the person involved was not her husband. Scary if what I was told is trough. I hope not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.