Dumaguete Info Search

boat share,dumaguete feb 2018

Discussion in 'Hobbies and special interests' started by pauline m, Jan 10, 2018.

1. pauline m

pauline m DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi, visiting for a month in feb, I'm looking for someone to contact tomaybe rent a small boat or take the hubby out a few days during our stay, fishing.
    looking to share costs etc,wants to go trolling and such ,, inshore, have all the tackle and knowledge,, thanks

2. Liverpool fan

Liverpool fan DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I already offered, you can go with me, but are you alone or how many persons are you ? I don't rent my boat out, I do it for pleasure and nice meet new people, (sometimes, lol). If you serious want have a good experience, you must go to west cost of Negros. The boatman mention in other thread, cost 2000 peso a day, there are around 70 km from Dauin. I can make contact for you, if we go together I have a car. You can't hire me, I'm retired and don't work anymore, but I like have fun. We can share cost of boat, good possibility to catch dorado in febuary, we us lifebait. If you a female, you need be good looking and open mined, or I can't help you, lol, joke

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    pauline m

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well thank you for your kind offer, id very much appreciate us getting together for a trip over west,gladly share all costs, unfornunatly I'm a male,lol, retired and loves fishing,staaying for a month, and staying with friends ,re-flipflop bar and restaurant,in jose romero rd, I'm bringing over tackle,sure we can have some fun time,thank you ,gary

should arrive approx. 5th feb

4. Liverpool fan

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    You are welcome, I'm in for a trip to west coast of Negros, nice with a fishing buddy, lets keep in touch !

5. OP
    OP
    pauline m

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

that's great, ill keep in touch, can you give me a number cell phone

gary

6. OP
    OP
    pauline m

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi again, was looking through your profile as moderater,may I ask, are youon facebook?? and are you chris wren?? frombrit in Philippines??. thanks. gary

7. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    :o o: "Pauline", with a profile picture of a woman, signs his/her posts as "Gary". Asks herself/himself if he/she is named Chris and is on FB. Says viewing their own profile as moderator...but not a moderator. Are we having an identity crisis here? I'd hate to assume your gender, what pronoun should I use to avoid offending you? :wink:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Outcast

Outcast DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +335 / 128
    LOL. sounds a little "fishy".

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. OP
    OP
    pauline m

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah,see your point,joined with wifes facebook profile ,,have no doubt,im male,sorry about confusion. will I contact you on here as we get there, around 5th feb, again apologies
    gary

10. Liverpool fan

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    You are welcome to send your filipino phone number to me, pm or post here, I will contact you, cheers !