Dumaguete Info Search

Bohol Bohol Tour

Discussion in 'Surrounding Areas' started by permres, Nov 19, 2011.

1. permres

permres DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Can anyone suggest a good agnecy for scheduling a group tour for going to Bohol? Would like to go there while on holiday next month, but definitely want to do a tour, just feel like we get the most out of an organized thing rather than floundering ourselves.

2. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    A couple years ago we did one of our..many....trips to Bohol but this time with a few relatives. My wife rang up the local tourism office and:
    1. They answered the phone
    2. They were very helpful
    3. We got a van and a pleasant driver who was pretty good at explaining things - organized thru them - at a very reasonable price.

No idea what the tourism office number is now but if you ring the hotel you're staying at, I'm sure they'd have it. That's where we got the contact details at the time.

3. OP
    OP
    permres

permres DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    tour

Thanks for the info. I found a site online that had some tour packages, so I sent them an email. We are just going to do a day tour, no hotel....but we can do a countryside tour (all day and all inclusive) that includes a car with a tour guide/driver for around 1400/person (only 2 of us)...I don't think that is bad. I think we will have to figure out our own transport to Bohol and back, though.