Dumaguete Info Search

BPI branches in Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by seabee, Jun 19, 2008.

1. seabee

seabee DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, can somebody tell me which BPI branch is nearest to the pier - #1 Gov, Mariano Perdices cor. Legaspi St.; #2 Uymatiao Bldg, San Jose St., or; #3 Dumaguete North Road? I am going to Dumaguete in Nov. and proceeding to Siquijor, but I need to go to BPI first. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. archon_manofsteel

archon_manofsteel DI Forum Adept Blood Donor

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Blood Type:
    B+
    BPI in Uymatiao Bldg, San Jose St. is the nearest, but I would rather choose the branch in Gov, Mariano Perdices cor. Legaspi St., no reason at all.. hehe! :wink:

Good day! :smile:

3. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    yeah!!! its nearest on the pier is BPI in Uymatiao Bldg,San Jose St. but its so long snake line process he!!he!!:rolleyes: before they serve the costumer.. they don't use number system like in (NORECO) so that no need to change sets after each time and be the next on the counter.:D

4. OP
    OP
    seabee

seabee DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks to you both! Looking forward to being in Dumaguete and Siquijor in Nov.!

5. cliffdips

cliffdips DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi, everyone. from from dgte branch.. i would like to ask our bpi banking or bank code? i needed it sending money from abroad. and updating my banking online thank you

6. cliffdips

cliffdips DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello rachel...is there any chance maybe you knew also bpi banking code? or how thus it called bank code? that is a 9digit code. thank you

7. Torilian

Torilian DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Are you referring to what they call a SWIFT CODE? If that is the case, let me share the code given to me in BPI office Dumagute.
    SWIFT CODE: BOPIPHMM. I also have a different code, but do not know what it used for, maybe another
    SWIFT CODE: BOFCUS33MPK

8. cliffdips

cliffdips DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thank you so much i hope i get it right. i recalled the first code you sent was the right one im looking for. thank you:cool:

9. Torilian

Torilian DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

YW. To play it safe, check the code by calling BPI office 225-3880 / 225-4816/ 422-9568. Good Luck!

10. cliffdips

cliffdips DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi, ive tried it still dont work it says here...bank code. its not a swift code. thank you if you do have some info about this