Dumaguete Info Search

Question Breakfast + WiFi in town?

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by Andrew, May 13, 2015.

1. Andrew

Andrew DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +151 / 57
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Anyone have a suggestion where there's a [half] decent *UK/US/EU- style breakfast menu + decent WiFi connection in central DC?

Many thanks :smile:

*I'm sure you get what I mean by this.

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Well I have always been told Why Not and/or Coco Amigos but recently I have been Told Sans Rival also
    I also see many Students in the eating Area of lee Plaza on laptops but I cant say there B/Fast menu would be to your liking. Did you ever try Casa Blanca?
    Most of the resorts and I think La Fiesta can be a good bet but of course they are out of Town. I am sure more will post but at least I can just say this so it does not get too late in the day for you to try. Having said this, What about The Finishing Post at the Airport, I am sure Bryan can accommodate you.

JP :bag: :wink:

3. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Sans rival does have a good breakfast and coffee along with decent aircon and wifi.

• Like Like x 2
  4. yellowman

yellowman DI New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    We been twice now in "Mamias", that's on the same street as "Sans Rival" off the Boulevard, maybe not strictly "Western" style but quite good and a good brewed coffee for 35 Pesos only.
    WiFi is ok but will not blow you away.

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    So pretty norm for the area then, have to agree with you on the coffee :thumbsup:

@Andrew
    Did you find anywhere my friend that suited you ? I am sure we are waiting to here :wink:

JP :bag: :whistling:

6. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Just to say also Bo's coffee has a great breakfast and coffee with good aircon on the boulevard.

7. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    WiFi Davy? :rolleyes:

JP:bag: :whistling:

8. DavyL200

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Yep seen many on their laptops in there whilst having food or coffee, never too busy either.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Bo's does have wifi but they do require a purchase for the password.

10. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :thumbsup:Seems reasonable:wink: