Dumaguete Info Search

Buglasan 2009 in Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Rhoody, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Just for those who wanna visit Dumaguete and Negros Oriental for the Festivals of the Festival.

The Buglasan 2009 will be held from 16 - 25 October.

So better book your Hotels really soon if you plan to visit Negros Oriental and Dumaguete for the Buglasan 2009

2. Goth

Goth DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Roody!!

We will be there!! hope to have a cold one with you guys!! how about Oktoberfest?? any plans?

3. mr_skipper24

mr_skipper24 One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rhoody, Can you post the schedule of the activities for the buglasan 09. Thanks

4. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    well, we called again the organizers just this morning, and there is still no confirmed schedule.

The only thing we could get confirmed is :
    the street dance contest is on October 23 in the morning and the parade the same day in the afternoon...

It is a bit sad that one month before the festival they can't tell whats going on, and of course the person in charge is always somebody else....

I got confirmed schedules for festivals all over the PI for 2010.. but no way to get anything from responsible persons in Dumaguete and Negros Tourism ...:(

5. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    If they don't set the schedule who do they think does?

6. Rarity54f

Rarity54f DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    As usual in this part of the world, things are almost always done at the last minute. LOL. Get ready to be surprised.

7. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    if you mean with "this part" just Dumaguete I totally agree. If you mean the PI you are wrong, as I have schedules for Festivals in 2010 in other regions.

I get daily mails and messages of people who are interested to visit Dumaguete and need to book hotels and accommodation.

They are definitely NOT happy if I give them the answer : No idea, but get ready to be surprised

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.