Dumaguete Info Search

Buglasan 2014 Pics

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by Rye83, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    The girlfriend snapped some pictures for me. Shot at night with a cell phone, sorry if the quality isn't that great.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. patty

patty DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +254 / 18
    Nice photos and very colorful, well done to your girlfriend. It was just like being there.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. nipjap

nipjap DI Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    nice photos even if it is a cell phone.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Whoa! Huge downgrade in the pic department from the original owners. :wink:

Maybe you need to buy your girlfriend a better cell phone. :D

Edit: Actually, this is much like what I saw in Buglasan while I was a bit tipsy. Everything was a little fuzzy and a little sideways.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    JUST when you were at Buglasan? I think much of your life is spent "a little fuzzy and a little sideways". I hear that "a bit tipsy" quite a lot in the Philippines.....it's how the locals say "sh*t-faced drunk".

6. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Well, I only went to the setup at Freedom Park. Technically, I'm not even sure that's Buglasan. It's more like the market overflowed into the park. If Buglasan is really the parade and special events, then I didn't go.

Unfortunately, I don't have the freedom these days to spend much time sh*t faced drunk. As much as I would like to, I can't afford spending the next day hung over. That's in addition to all the time spent in the bars getting sh*t faced drunk. Nice way to totally suck the productivity out of like half the week. You are on a much smarter plan, get all your work done in one stretch and then chill out in the Philippines until the next one.

• Like Like x 1