Dumaguete Info Search

Exit Clearance Bureau of immigration exit clearance change

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by DavyL200, Apr 20, 2015.

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    From May 4th 2015 exit clearance can be had from the airport if your stay has been between 6 months to one year. After one year stay in the ph exit clearance must be got at the bureau if immigration office.
    Story from the star on Sunday 19th April 2015

image.jpg

• Informative Informative x 4
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Still only available in Manila, Cebu and Davao if over 1 year correct?

3. patty

patty DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +254 / 18
    Found out today : For over one year exit can be done in Cebu at this newer location. J Centre Mall AS Fortuna St. Mandaue City second floor 032-505-4166 Can be done a few weeks before departure and is good for 30days. Take along copies of both sides of ACR card, 6 2x2 color photos, copy of last extension stamp and also stamp of last arrival and the bio page information inside cover. ALSO take along your receipts and copy them of your last extension. Doing this in a few weeks and hope it is done same day, staying over just in case. I am taking travel info too in case they ask. Leaving the kitchen sink at home.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,744 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Any update on this? I need to do this ASAP as things finally came together today for my next job in Turkmenistan. My last visa extension they had me do the 4 pages of info as well as the "interview" and electronic finger prints. The lady at the Dumaguete BI said it needed to be done 15 days in advance of your travel plans, is this correct?

The company wanted me traveling around the 1st of July but are OK with it being a bit later due to this 15 day thing if it is accurate; I did not get that from the memo the OP posted but the rules here are confusing to say the least. I've had visa extensions done in the same day to being told to come back 2 weeks later so want to know how long to expect to have to be in Cebu to make this happen. I haven't checked flights yet but was looking at flying this Sunday and coming back on Tuesday (I hate ferries).

Obviously I will search it as well but if anyone has had to go through it recently any info/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Shawn

5. patty

Ratings:
    +254 / 18
    Just returned home from Cebu. Went to BOI in the J Center Mall second floor. Arrived to the office about 9:30am and in 36 min. was out the door finished with exit clearance in hand. They were very efficient, the same man I remember from 3 years ago was swift and helpful. Take 3 passport color photos. 500p is the payment, there were only about 15people total waiting for service. A very pleasant experience.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +1,744 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Can I assume that it is the same requirements as you posted before and the additional 3 passport photos? Appreciate the update as we are flying to Cebu tomorrow.

Shawn

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    I am sure that I read somewhere that you have to take your trip Documents ie, Flight Tickets and such.

JP:rolleyes:

8. patty

Ratings:
    +254 / 18
    I took more than enough info just in case they asked to see flight info, receipts and never asked me for anything except three photos. I always over prepare when away from home. It was the easiest exit ever and the staff was very nice too. Hope your visit there goes easy too.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ShawnM

Ratings:
    +1,744 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Went yesterday, arrived around 1045 and just over an hour and a half later had the clearance. There were quite a number of folks but thought the staff were helpful. All they wanted was three 2"X2" color photos. They did not ask for photo copies of everything like a visa extension in Dumaguete. The form you fill out asks you about when, where and how you are traveling out of country. I had my itinerary for the flights out and the ones coming back in 6 months so that was covered. Not sure why they would ask for info on coming back as not everyone would have that and can't see what it has to do with you leaving.

Shawn

• Informative Informative x 3
  10. patty

Ratings:
    +254 / 18
    3 2x2 photos will be enough.

• Informative Informative x 1