Dumaguete Info Search

Marriage Visa " Bureau of INTRIGUE"

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by Jack Peterson, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :eek: Well here we are again, seems every time I do an extension, I have to rename the BOI. Today, it was Intriguing to say the least.

OK, Point 1. my ACR finally arrived (it was renewed in OCT 2013 but arrived today But instead of Oct 2013 to OCT 2014

It now says MAY 2014 to MAY 2015 I guess I should not moan, as it looks, like I may have made a few pesos on the outcome:D

Point 2. My next renewal is AUG 27 th, now I know, that this may sound strange to some but I asked, this surely, is a holiday? Will you be closed? OH! I don't know, is it a holiday? she said. mmmmm but miss, this is your HEROES day Holiday. OH! is it ( OK! OK! I know, I take the Pi.. but you have to smile at how some are so Patriotic (Then of course, we are talking about the BOI)

Point 3. When I asked to see the Incharge, [ I wanted to ask about the 6 month thing on Extensions]

I went into the back office and to my Surprise, there sat as large as life, was Peter Bueno. Who, is apparently. Back.

Not I might add, to the girls/staff liking.

My intrigue was such, that I forgot why, I went into the Office in the first place.

I did not get to ask about the 6 month thing, as I was too busy, saying hello to Peter.

Such is life and yet another day, in the Life of the Intrigued.

JP

2. horizon155

horizon155 DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor

Information Tech
    Ratings:
    +121 / 44
    Blood Type:
    A+
    for all those dealing/paying with the boi bola bola, lets say one has been here 10+ years, married here, kids, bank accounts, property, investments...you know the right people a "naturalization visa" is the way to go

3. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    "Naturalization" is not a visa, it is citizenship.

Larry

4. robert k

robert k DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 264
    If it's like anywhere else, to connect with the right people either requires marrying in or buying in. I think it's a toss-up which would be more expensive. Visa extensions for the rest of your life may be the cheaper route.:p

5. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    Only my personal history, but you can leave a country easier than a marriage most of the time and with less expense. So connecting with the right people may be a better choice than connecting with the right person for the unstable people like myself.