Dumaguete Info Search

Read Me "Businesses - Services - Products" Forum

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Rye83, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Posting in the Sub-Forum
    Before posting in the "Businesses - Services - Products" sub-forum please do a quick search to see if you question has been asked recently. You can very easily search this sub-forum by clicking on one of the prefixes just above the thread list.

Screenshot from 2016-03-23 14:15:13.png

The number to the right of the prefix is how many threads have been created with that prefix.

When creating a thread in this sub-forum you must select one of the available prefixes before your post can be submitted.

"Best Answers"
    Threads that have had a post voted as "Best Answer" this post will be shown just below the original post of the thread in a green quotation box with a "Best Answer" banner to the right of the quoted post so that others looking for the same answer don't have to read through the entire thread to find what they are looking for.

It is possible for there to be more than one best answer in a thread. Best answers are voted on by the original poster of the thread as well as other forum members. The "Best Answer" vote button is located next to the reply button. Clicking this button will give a vote to the post/user that the button located under.

Screenshot from 2016-03-19 15:19:58.png

Each "Best Answer" vote is worth a certain number of points depending on the user's usergroup:
    Infamous Users - 1 point
    New Users - 3 points
    Registered Users - 4 points
    Highly Rated Users - 5 points
    (You can only vote for one post but you can change your vote at any time....but you can't vote for yourself. :sour:)

Posts only need 3 points to get the "Best Answer" title, so one vote from anyone, minus Infamous Users, will mark the a post as a best answer. The answer with the most votes/points will be the one shown under the OP while up to 2 alternative answers will have a link to the post under that (I think, I haven't actually seen that yet).

Screenshot from 2016-03-19 15:32:10.png

Best answers are recorded and the rankings for the "Most Best Answers" can be found in the members tab:
    Notable Members | Dumaguete Info

If you see a post that answers the question(s) asked by the OP please hit that "Best Answer" button so the thread gets marked as answered and so that others looking for the same information will know that they might find what they are looking for in the thread.

:whew:

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Genius Genius x 1
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  2. IggyPop

IggyPop DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +115 / 50
    Sorry I can't see where to create a new post (first timer).
    I want to ask if anyone has any recommendations for a security guard company/agency.

3. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Look for a blue button that says "Start New Topic" towards the top or bottom right this page.

top right.png

BTW: Prefixes are required. For security guards I would selected "Trades & Labor" from the drop-down.

prefix.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1