Dumaguete Info Search

Can we anonymously submit a request for a Lifestyle Check on government employees?

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by culumbinus, Jun 3, 2013.

1. culumbinus

culumbinus DI Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 20
    Just wondering out loud....

... this came about after reading a thread on corrupt government agencies locally, LTO prominent among others. I guess it would not be hard to see some of these "clerks" showing off their "hard earned" monies lavishly invested in huge houses and a car or two.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I doubt it. Even if you could I bet that the guy doing the lifestyle check would take a bribe from the person getting the lifestyle check and would need someone to check his lifestyle. I think a government job here is a license to steal. Simple as that, won't be changing anytime soon.

3. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The only way i can think of is go send your complaints to the media. Eg BOMBORADIO or to the abs-cbn or GMA they investigate corrupt officials i think the program's called IMBESTIGADOR.

BOMBORADYO has a branch in dumaguete. Is a radio program where they call the attention of any corrup officials and invite them for an interview where they bombard them with all these questions.its like putting them in humiliation.

IMBESTIGADOR- a television program in GMA, they send spies to stalk the official and when they can gather as much as evidence they need they confront them and its like LIVE on television :-).

4. pyro

pyro DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You could file an anonymous report to the Office of Ombudsman. This agency handles such issues concerning ALL government personnel. Be sure to provide additional information / document / evidence supporting your report especially if you're filing it anonymously. Of course, you can always go to the media.