Dumaguete Info Search

Emergency Cancer Treatments

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Brian Oinks, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    In Australia where Sun cancers (melanoma) are high, many older people use Radium Weed to very good effect, my Dad also used it and I was amazed to watch sun cancers on his arms dry up to a pink spot in just a few days after apply the sap. My Step-son's Grandmother was a Registered Nurse and 'Grandfather' worked outdoors and was COVERED in Sun cancers! Daily he applied the sap to his arms and legs and was covered in pink spots where the cancer spots once resided. I asked her WHY the Doctors do not prescribe Radium Weed in ointment form and she told me that the pharmaceutical companies are unable to synthesize it and to sell it would mean they would need to cultivate it and sell it in plant form, which they are just plain not interested in establishing nurseries to do this due to not making a healthy profit from doing so, so Radium Weed remains unknown to many who could greatly benefit from its curing properties. :o o:

Radium Weed

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,854 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Interesting, I'm prone to skin cancer, had a rodent ulcer cut out of my neck, and skin damage on top of my shoulder treated with ointment.
    Thanks for the link.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    A rather small study but....
    I am a bit skeptical of the link you provided as the very first sentence starts off with an anecdotal account. Confirmation bias might have a little to do with what is posted on that website. The domain name and the fact that they sell the plant on the site also leads me to believe that only positive things will ever be said about the plant there. I personally wouldn't consider it a trustworthy source. (I didn't find the study above through that site...nor did I read anything they had to say, other than the part at the bottom where they sell the weed.) The study I posted is a very small study and more research should be done on the plant. There might be more online but I didn't find it /opinion

One thing to note is that this plant is not all sunshine and butterflies. Euphorbia peplus (aka milkweed, radium weed, and petty spurge) is toxic, can be dangerous in the wrong hands and needs to be handled with care. There is also a possibility of allergic reactions. Finding legitimate studies among the ocean of sh*t "nature can cure everything" blogs is quite difficult so that's about all I'll say about it.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Genius Genius x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Brian Oinks

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Yes it can be very caustic and should NOT be applied to skin where there is no cancer. I took the first link without really reading it, I have in the past researched it for a few friends who have used it with success also, but I would STILL CONSULT A DOCTOR REGARDLESS IF YOU HAVE SUCCESS OR NOT! Cancer is not something to be dismissed lightly! For myself; if I had not seen with my own eyes the results no way would I ever believe there was something so simple that could work, but as stated in a link I provided for friends yonks ago, apparently this does not work for everyone. So a matter of trial and error...

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. OP
    OP
    Brian Oinks

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    • Like Like x 1
  6. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,854 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    The first stage of skin cancer could be a small spot with a scab which tends to itch, normally these scabs come of when scratched and they won't heal just grow back.

I had one on my neck which I ignored for about 2 years, turned into a rodent ulcer, had it cut out no problems. Then after a few years later a small one appeared on top of my shoulder, this time I had a doctor exam it, he prescribed Efudix 5% cream, need to apply this morning and night for 2 weeks, it dissolves the cancer cells and leave healthy ones.

Best have a doctor to exam it first.

• Informative Informative x 3
  7. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    Scary stuff. As we age here in the sun-soaked tropics we need to be protective and observant.
    I think back to the tanning salons I used in the past to keep that fake tan look and figure sooner or later that will bite me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Duncan 77

Duncan 77 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Had a skin cancer under my lower eyelid, drank green papaya juice everyday for one month and rubbed the pulp of papaya on the cancer, it disappeared, that was ten years ago.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk