Dumaguete Info Search

Candy Crush GF/baby sitter system

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Dave & Imp, May 4, 2016.

1. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    I am currently employing the smart phone version of the electronic GF/ baby sitter system called "Candy Crush" with my GF. It has eliminated the annoying questions like: "Are you OK?" "When are we going (fill in the blank)" "Where are you taking me for dinner?", "When are we getting married?" etc. It really works well except if you need something done, or you need a response from them... because they are just staring at their phone. It is great as they sit and sing and press buttons on their phone most of the day, eliminating OA and drama between me and her. It eliminates jealousy as she seldom notices what I am doing, or who I may be looking at. It has some negative effects, such as the low spot on the bed caused by her reclining on the bed looking at her phone all day, and the dirty dishes in the sink. However sweeping, the national pastime of ladies here, is always completed as least once a day.

My GF, just announced that she was now on level 58, (started playing a few days ago) but with a little bit of jealousy in here voice, she told me one of here friends, Kiko, has passed the 800 level on her phone. Kiko's BF had had run off with another lady, about 2 months ago but Kiko is not upset or jealous as she had not notice he was gone yet.

My GF deactivated her FB to see if she could survive without it. Said she had made it... I asked how many hours?.... "Three hours was her response".. I am scared, what happens if "Candy Crush" system goes down, and I must deal with the reality of having a GF? :wideyed:

Is anyone else presently using this Candy Crush GF/baby sitter system ? Does it work well for keeping your GF focused away from you or life in general? Does it eliminate having a GF bother you? Do you have more freedom? (Did she realize you were not home last night?) When they hit the 1000 level is there another alternative GF/baby sitter system available for them to move on to? And finally "How does it effect your life in a positive way?" :smile:

2. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    I'd say if your needing something like candy crush to keep her from annoying and bugging you then you got the wrong gal.

But maybe what we need is an app that gets installed as admin that allows you to remote her phone over wifi/bluetooth that pops up with a big *I need XYZ* that won't go away until you remove it off the screen from your end that way they will be real quick to accomplish whatever it is you want be it cooking food, grabbing you another beer, or even a quickie :p

• Like Like x 3
    • Genius Genius x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    The only problem with candy crush is when they run out of lives, which are restore after a certain amount of time.

Luckily there is a work around for this problem: close the game and change your phone's date to the next days date, then open the game and you'll have full lives. (Most should not run in to this problem until the later levels as the game is not all that difficult.)

• Like Like x 1
  4. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Ah that's what you do all day then :smile:

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    No..............I got stuck on level 600-something a long-long time ago and stopped playing. lol

• Funny Funny x 2