Dumaguete Info Search

Canine Security Platoon.

Discussion in 'Property Development' started by Jack Peterson, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :thumbsup: Every now and then we talk about Home Security, Just Lately we have had the Routine Fiesta's to try and make sure that the Opportunist Thieves take their Opportunity elsewhere. my Platoon of Canines are doing a Brilliant Job. each does a Different thing as I have said before and in the End they Join forces to provide quite a Formidable Foe for Idiots.
    Unfortunately the Puppy was ill Yesterday so he was spending some time in his cage with a bone and refused to come out for the parade. But @ShawnM Shadow is nearly as Big as Midnight now and Quite a boy.
    Anyway, I know some like to see how things progress and sorry of I bore some others but When your project is stating to come together for a Finish it is nice to share what it is all about. So please can I just upgrade the last of Photos of what to me a necessity here. The Dogs:
    dogs trish and molly.jpg Dogs Azon and middnight  don't want to stand.jpg Dogs, midnight saying who that down there.jpg Dogs Who's that.jpg Dogs who's pretty then.jpg Dogs, we wear them.jpg
    Thank you for letting me Share some pride We have worked for and those that help us Keep it safe.

Jack:shamefullyembarrased::shamefullyembarrased:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    @ShawnM
    The puppy came on Parade today a little sore nosed as he tried to steal the Littler fellers food but learned a lesson.
    Dos Puppy with sore face.jpg I stole food and paid for it
    Dogs Puppy.jpg Dogs, me and my Sister I'm in Green.jpg Me and my Sister. I'm in Green Collar she is 6/7 months Older than me.

I guess that's it for now Folk's That's all of us.

Jack:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  3. ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Jack...looks like Midnight and Shadow are getting along now as opposed to their first intro.

Shawn

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Like Brother and sister :roflmao: they have their moments but in the main they are doing Great :thumbsup: he is definitely one of the gang, just needs his rough edges Rounding off but he will get there I am sure.

Jack:wink:

5. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :roflmao: If My Gardner does not Turn up after Lunch I will have to start and train them all to do for themselves.[​IMG]

Jack:whistling:

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Monty44

Monty44 DI Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 9
    Blood Type:
    A+
    YOUR DOGS LOOK GREAT !! THANKS FOR THE PIC'S!! WE HAVE ONE DACHSHUND LEFT AFTER A DISEASE WIPED US ALMOST COMPLETELY !! WE LOST SEVEN DOGS AND THE ONE LEFT IS STILL AFFECTED!!
    MY WIFE IS A REAL TROOPER, SHE HANDLED IT ALL!! SO WHEN WE GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND INTO SOMETHING THAT IS NOT FALLING DOWN OR BREAKING OR NOT WORKING!! THOUGHT WE WERE GETTING A REAL DEAL!! HA HA HA HA!! WE WERE BORN YESTERDAY AFTER ALL!! LIVE & LEARN!! BUT ANYWAY WE WILL BE INVESTING IN REAL DOGS FROM NOW ON!! YOURS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1