Dumaguete Info Search

Food & Grocery Casablanca Delivery to Sibulan, Valencia and Bacong w/P1000 Order

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by shakey, Apr 13, 2020.

1. shakey

shakey DI Member Veteran Navy

economic refugee
    Ratings:
    +295 / 8
    Blood Type:
    O-
    FREE Delivery in Dumaguete City!
    (Bacong Valencia & Sibulan delivery with a minimum order of P1,000.00)

Call 422 4080 or 0917 300 9708 for orders! 7 pm cutoff.

Menu: Use the Arrow keyboard keys or click the on screen arrows to change the Menu pages.

My favorites are Lentil soup, The Wall Breaker hamburger and the Fish and Chips.

Occasionally there is a special delivery Item of the Day.

shakey aka John

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. tuba-coma

tuba-coma DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

sales
    Ratings:
    +678 / 160
    thank you very much for helping us to survive the quarantine with all your helpful home delivery info. maybe you can create a list of all restaurants in Duma for delivery and/or take out?

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    shakey

shakey DI Member Veteran Navy

economic refugee
    Ratings:
    +295 / 8
    Blood Type:
    O-
    I just have an interest in restaurants my family regularly patronizes in normal times that have a current updated FB page. Maybe someone else will pick up the mantle.

shakey aka John

• Like Like x 1
  4. btd

btd DI Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 1
    Yes! I didn't think they would deliver outside of Dumaguete. Will definitely be giving them some business now ☺️

5. jim787

jim787 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +434 / 38
    There are two lists that I know of: 1) From Dumaguete Tourism Office, on their Facebook page, and 2) the Panda app. To inquire as to a particular restaurant, go to their Facebook page. For example, you will find that Rollin' Pin is closed, both outlets.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. tuba-coma

tuba-coma DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

sales
    Ratings:
    +678 / 160
    ye I have the Panda app and there is only a bakery delivering to Bacong. but I see the Pandas all over the area delivering culinarian treasures and these are surely not just from one local pandesal bakery. so how does this work?

7. Jens K

Jens K DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +764 / 47
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    wild guess - being food delivery they gotta have a special quarantine pass that's good every day from morning till late. maybe they're doing a little bit of side business by doing deliveries outside of the scope of the foodpanda app?

or just visiting friends and family? thinking about it, I probably should apply there as well. that pink bag would fit nicely on the luggage rack :wink:

8. jim787

jim787 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +434 / 38
    I have not used Panda yet, but I've figured out how it works. Find the Panda list of food providers; I think it goes by what is on offer that day. Plug in your location, Panda will tell you if they deliver to Bacong. Then decide what you want to order, using the provider's menu from its web site or Facebook page. Tell Panda what you want.
    Someone with more experience might want to clarify or correct me.