Dumaguete Info Search

CAT Scan at Holy Child

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by PatO, May 15, 2013.

1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    My sister-in-law, who is also my helper, is in Holy Child waiting results from a CAT scan on her brain. A car made a u-turn and hit their bike near the Zamboangueta fiesta. She had a couple stitches and was knocked out and woke up in the ambulance. No helmets and her *sshole boyfriend, driving her bike, has no license. I wonder if they can still hold the driver of the car accountable? Most of all, I hope her injuries are minimal. Waiting about 5 hours now for cat scan results.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Just depends who has more money. I suggest you stay out of the picture. If a white man is at the bedside you can forget about the driver being held financially responsible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    If you do pay something I suggest you make the filipino boyfriend your slave for the next year for being such a dumbass for not having a a license or helmet.

4. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    most of the dumb @ss boyfriends here don't even have tail lights at night so WTF do you need helmets for?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    Sorry to hear that Pat. We'll keep her in our prayers. If you want I can arrange the beating for the "boyfriend". :smile:

6. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I actually prefer that those types don't wear helmets. I cross my fingers that they cracked their skull open on the pavement everytime i see them. Darwinism needs to work faster here. So disappointed when an idiot makes a big risk passing someone and they don't bite it. It's like watching NASCAR, extremely disappointing when there is no accident.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    No idea of the cost but good luck with your head.

8. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    FYI: a CAT scan in the Philippines usually costs around P3-5k. You'll then need to pay a doctor, around P200-500, to interpret the results. Also, at Provincial Hospital - the only place I am sure that has the machine - you will need a doctor to order the scan beforehand.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 69
    Wasn't working the last time our family checked.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. mokum

mokum DI Senior Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +574 / 136
    "Is a Lung Function Test available in Holy Child" I asked the phone operator.
    <Yes Sir, I connect you with the department > <Yes Sir , we have the machine but no one to operate it. Sorry Sir.>

• Funny Funny x 2