Dumaguete Info Search

Cebu Cebu Pacific oxygen masks..

Discussion in 'Surrounding Areas' started by Gabrielle_K, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Gabrielle_K

Gabrielle_K DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +198 / 39
    The preflight safety demo by the flight attendant includes a few comments about the oxygen masks in case the cabin loses pressure..

I'd always been chagrined by the part about you needing a sharp object to pop the little door that holds them in place-I told the FA yesterday that "as we are gasping for air we need to be fumbling around for a sharp object?"

She laughed then pointed out that the oxygen mask doors are only above every other seat (which I'd noticed before but hadnt quite figured out) and you are supposed to share it. I said there's nothing on the recording about sharing (she said there is) but when it came on, the recording said to put the strap around your head securely haha.

Nothing about sharing with the desperate passenger in front of you

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    How odd that we should be looking for something that it prohibited in our carry on. A Sharp Object. :eek:

JP :bag::wideyed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. horizon155

horizon155 DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor

Information Tech
    Ratings:
    +121 / 44
    Blood Type:
    A+
    You really want to see her nose bleed? - Just tell her the Cebu Pacific ones don't fit, you need a "foreigner" one.

4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    OH! Really? and there was I thinking they just may be adjustable. :cautious: or do they have a long nose tax on those as well? :wink:

Mind, I would sooner not have to find out about it. :thumbsup: if you get my Drift :rolleyes:

JP :bag:

• Funny Funny x 1