Dumaguete Info Search

Cebu Pacific Plane veers off Runway during landing in Iloilo

Discussion in 'News and Weather' started by Brian Oinks, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. Kiwi in negros

Kiwi in negros DI New Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Haha Malaysian airlines definitely out for me too.
    Air Asia have had a couple of worrying episodes lately also.
    Hope they don't have another one while I'm flying with them tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I think it is SMART to only fly with the larger carriers here, I am sure you have seen the TV Show back in NZ/OZ of Tiger Airways? WHY people fly with that airline is beyond me! But in saying that, I have read on other expat pages horror stories of people flying on Promo Flights/ smaller Airlines only to be met with so many expenses once Booking in the prices often exceeds that set by the larger companies. I ALWAYS ask IF THE PRICE INCLUDES EVERYTHING NO HIDDEN CHARGES before I confirm a Booking.

Speaking of Malaysian Airways, I downloaded the Series "LOST". Must watch it very soon... Sort of makes you wonder... :o o:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    It is pretty well known that budget airlines are for budget travelers. The prices are cheap for people who are traveling light and don't expect anything but a flight to where they are going. Budget airlines are indeed cheaper than full service airlines.....but you get what you pay for.

Great show but I highly doubt it has any basis in reality or anything to do with a real life airline. I won't share why, because massive spoilers, but I assure you it is purely science fiction. lol

Note: Waiting for them to get that f'n hatch open is torture. That is when the show got really interesting for me....up until the last few episodes. Weak ending IMO.

• Funny Funny x 2